Sunday, April 6, 2014

Just a little update.

Just wanted to give a little update on how things have been going.

     I set a year end viewer goal at the start of this year, I set it at 15,000 viewers. As of right now we have             8,104. So thank you to everyone who has viewed the blog, shared it, retweeted, facebook liked it or                  shared it on other forms of social media.
               Thank you to the comments I have had on various posts, that is what I want to get more of, some                       feedback, agree disagree, Why, Why not, just want to say Hi, whatever the case may be.
                              So again THANK EVERY ONE OF YOU. You are the reason I keep doing this.


Just to give everyone here a chance to connect with me outside of this format.
       So if you are on Facebook find the blogs page at https://www.facebook.com/TheJeffersonPapersBlog 
                   Find my Personal Page for all the other things I don't post here, Friend Request me Here
              Twitter: @PatriotPapers
                   I have been slowly adding all of this content to a WordPress blog as well, you can find that here.



On another note, I just came back from the Florida Liberty Summit in Orlando. Had a great time. I got to hang out with Ben Swann and Jordan Page. Heard some great speeches from Dr. Ron Paul, Jack Hunter, Ben Swann and Lawerence Vance and a few more. Was a great weekend with old friends and some new ones. Now Back to the grind of daily life.....


No comments: