Thursday, September 11, 2014

Dumb people I meet.

I just came home from work and had to stop at Lowe's first. I am standing in an aisle looking for something and here these two women talking about 9/11 (of course, what else would you talk about in a home improvement store right?) 

So they are talking about the twin towers, the pentagon and they couldn't remember where the supposed plane "went down" in Pennsylvania. One of them approached me and asked if I could remember. I told them it was Shanksville and how there was never any real legitimate proof a plane had crashed there. Mathematically impossibility actually.

So she got a little mad. Her friend then said some smartass thing like "well your beard makes you look like one of them anyways so who cares what you think" I said , "ma'am I'm not trying to be mean or insulting I am just telling you it is physically and mathematically impossible for that plane to have gone down in that field."

Then to finish it off, "and actually 3 buildings "collapsed" that day, 1, 2 and 7."...

And now for the absolute best 9/11 statement ever said.
She responded, " that is bullshit, everyone knows it was the twin towers not the triplet towers, you're just stupid."
I shit you not..
I threw my hands in the air, said "you both are oblivious fucking morons" and walked away laughing my ass off.

No comments: