Monday, July 28, 2014

Weekly Update Reading and Video List

I am going to start posting the links for the many web pages and videos I read and watch. I will also post the book titles, authors and page numbers for any "hard copies" I read. I hope this can give an insight as to what I read and where some of the ideas and issues I write about come from. I normally read the daily article from the Mises Institute as well as varying topics from other sites. I will save you from all the fluffy animal videos I tend to watch. The internet is made of Cat Videos you know. No paid promotions or self gratifying links to my own material, just everything I read throughout the week.

This is the first edition of this idea, hope you enjoy.

Reading list 7/20/2014

Five Mistakes Libertarians Should Avoid

When the U.S. Navy Shot Down a Civilian Airliner

When Only Partisan Voters Vote, Only Partisan Candidates Are Elected

Is There a Right to Immigrate?

TGIF: WAR, PEACE, AND MURRAY ROTHBARD

The Not-Just War Theory

The Practical Poverty Level

You've Got One Wish

Why Faster Is Sometimes Better, But Not Always
How much security can a dollar buy?

No comments: