Thursday, September 12, 2013

Mentally Blocked


For the past few weeks I have been somewhat blocked as to my writing. I cannot seem to focus enough attention to any issue to make a coherent post. They say it is better to write about not being able to write than to not write at all and this is what I am attempting now. It may be seen as just the ramblings of an stretched mind and even further stretched spirit. I have no idea in what direction to head or in what context to write.

I could do a piece on the ending of Prohibition coming with the Department of Justice refusing to sue states that allow recreational usage of Marijuana, I was looking into doing a short article on the defense of Miley Cyrus in the Libertarian creed of personal choice and responsibility. I had a mostly complete post on the Syrian conflict but decided it has been over played and is somewhat ridiculous to even mention anymore.
I thought of the social sciences behind the political party system, just couldn't put that frustration into words.

I seem to have hit a wall and am searching for the way over or around. I have spent most of my time trying to read, to learn, and understand varying topics but mostly the economic theories and sciences that rule our world. Even as insignificant as it may seem, economics plays a huge part in our daily lives and even our behavior and routines.

For now this is me asking for your patience and understanding in this time of mind numbing turbulence and an acute ineptitude to release thoughts to words. I thank every single reader, and am grateful that you have read my thoughts, as seemingly insignificant as I may seem I hope that you have taken something from my thoughts and my words.

 If there is an issue or topic that you would like me to give an opinion on or to look into please comment and I will do my best to get it to you.

No comments: